• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Theoben Special Theoben Fenman .177 and .22 SLR Stocks

Somewhere between 15-20 years ago I was eyeing these guns on the forums for several months. Two individuals owned each one and I though it would be great to have them as a set. Another several months to a year pass, and they eventually showed up for sale, probably on Brad's site. Back then all of these Theoben guns were priced at $800 regardless if they were Fenman, Sirocco, Grand Prix, Olympus, RA-800, etc. I don't know why. They were available for sale anywhere between 10 minutes to a couple hours being after hitting the market. I snagged both, and the last time shooting the Fenman was in 2006: https://sonnysan.blogspot.com/search?q=fenman Will probably have to read Lewis's rebuild thread for the 98 at some point. I have not seen stocks like this on other Theoben guns for sale since, although I know they exist. Does anybody remember the Transport Silencer? I missed the boat by several months attempting to buy them separately. There is a full length one on the Fenman.

20231130_123047_resized.jpg

20231130_123104_resized.jpg

20231130_123118_resized.jpg

20231130_123031_resized.jpg