• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Special thanks to JW Rhea and Edgunwest

I just got the scope Joe recommended to me from Edgunwest. After centering the turrets travel it was perfectly optically centered. After mounting it was easy to sight in. Tracks great just like Joe said and I’m very impressed with it especially for the price. Seems to be very well built and I’d compare it with other scopes I’ve bought for over twice the cost. Ed shipped it fast too and was very helpful with info before ordering. I’m very happy with it and a heap of thanks to both guys!
https://www.edgunwest.com/store/p83/TAC_Vector_Marksman_4.5-18X50_MM_.html

Are you guys sure it's German glass?
I sent tac vector an email just to make sure the Marksman had German glass and the response I got was (Due to our contracts with our suppliers, we cannot divulge that information if it is not in the description.)

My question took 8 days to get an email back with that answer.
Does the Marksman have it stated on the box somewhere?
Thanks

Congrats on the scope. Had an FFP tac vector a while back and it was very good for the money. Just a little critical on the eyebox.

@joewaynerhea
I'll be interested to hear about the Discovery scopes. One of our distributors has been selling them along with another brand called Marcool for a while. Very cheap but those who have bought seem very happy. They are a store that caters for the very new/entry level guys for the most part, bar a few exceptions. So not really guys I trust to have a clue on glass/tracking etc.

I'm ultra skeptical about cheap scopes. So to hear your thoughts will be very illuminating!

Dodge3500,
I can find nothing that says German glass other than on Ed’s site. He sells a lot of them and talks to whoever he gets them from, so I’d suggest a call to him if you want to know more. I do know the lenses are closer to a high end scope than a cheaper one judging from the clarity and can tell no difference with or without the sunshade ,other than the sunshade helps facing early morning sun. It doesn’t dim the sight picture best as I can tell.