• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sparrows Caught Stealing…

Kills from 35 to 45 yards, off the back of my pickup truck, parked outside the building. Pathfinder XR, sending CPHPs… They don’t stand a chance. I was there to do some other work and was only pesting incidentally… Have to go back to do a little more work. Of course, I’m bringing the Pathfinder XR.

IMG_0915.jpeg

Luis, nicely done and the pathfinder is finding its way for sure. On a sparrow note, my fiancee grew up in Iran, and she asked me what were the "small pest birds" I was shooting, I said "sparrows', and she replied, "Oh we eat those from the part of Iran I am from and bbq them, so please bring them home and prepare them (future) for bbq." I gave her a full no, if my fiancee wants sparrow she can defeather them herself." At least she told me it was sparrow.

Reactions: L.Leon
Luis, nicely done and the pathfinder is finding its way for sure. On a sparrow note, my fiancee grew up in Iran, and she asked me what were the "small pest birds" I was shooting, I said "sparrows', and she replied, "Oh we eat those from the part of Iran I am from and bbq them, so please bring them home and prepare them (future) for bbq." I gave her a full no, if my fiancee wants sparrow she can defeather them herself." At least she told me it was sparrow.
You best do as your future wife request. Plucking a few sparrows for love…? Oh yeah! Congratulations on your engagement, am very happy for you…