• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Spa, Smk, Fox, Artemis M16 Alpha

Hi guys I'm after some advice on removing the reg on this rifle I have tried needle nose pliers and cannot get it unscrewed so any advice on how to remove this would be great. Also I'm removing it has the shot curves gone all over the place has it was extremely consistent so any thoughts on how I can remedy this through the reg would be a great help and also how to get the best Shot count and consistency. So if anyone has had this problem and has sorted it out please leave a comment on how I can go about sorting mine out thanks guys.The guage is the one on the bottom of stock on mine not on the side like in this pic. 
m16a.1635520403.png

Hi Jim yes I have just ordered a pin spanner has I tried making one and 1 off the pins snapped it was worth the try. The thing is I have never rebuilt a regulator before and could do with some instruction to do so along with how to tune the reg once I have rebuilf the reg. Here is an image of the parts diagram of the rifle in question if any use. The reg is part no 38

https://spares.bagnallandkirkwood.co.uk/artemis/artemis-m16a/

m16a.1635645036.png