• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

South Florida Airgunners!

** Not sure if this post is allowed Moderators please let me know** 

Hello! For the airgunners in South Florida or anyone that would like to join, I started an airgun group for shooters in South Florida on Facebook called South Florida Airgunners. I am putting together a meet/shoot that will reoccur once a month at the local range. We can also grab a bite to eat afterwards. If anyone is interested please check out the group page on facebook. I am not selling anything or promoting anyone just looking to get some people of this community together for a fun day! I am open to hear ideas or dates that would be best for people. I am thinking weekends are the best bet. Thank you for stopping by and stay safe!

Technically I’m in Coral Springs, grew up in Parkland FL. I’m about 100 miles south of lake okeechobee.

Sonny: you’re not far from me. I also shoot at okeechobee range with the powder burners for rapid fire and I like to bring the Airguns out to the 200yd range and shoot steel. 500yd range day will be soon. Definitely with my powder guns but I’ll try and see if my bulldog can make some shots

I am thinking of having the shoot/meet at one of the public ranges. It doesn't have to be at the same exact range each month but I would like to keep it in the South Florida area(Broward, Palm Beach), maybe Miami but there's no good ranges down there. I was thinking starting at Markham Park in Davie, FL. There is a new shooting sports park being built by FWC in Palm Beach. They will offer 25-300yd ranges at the new park. But that's still under construction. The main reason I thought about starting this is because every weekend I am at the local range and there will be a few arigunners there that are just by themselves and don't know there are others that love to shoot these guns. Also I run into people at local sporting goods stores and Bass Pro Shops that are looking to get into the sport or already are and just shoot in their backyard and have no idea about anything else but these cheap retail guns. I'll be standing in the sporting goods section and have 2-3 people asking me questions about general airgunning and where to do it, how to get into it etc. I also brought up to a few friends that I would like to start a local airgun shop and we have been doing some research over the past few months. Hopefully if I see the airgun community is growing in this area I can start something and I'm thinking if I can get a group of people together to shoot, have fun, go over things and chat about the airgun world it would be a nice start. Who knows maybe open a shop in the future since we have NOTHING down here except uneducated retailers selling low end airguns and no one offers repairs or advice down here. 

Hello Gabe and fellow members. Gabe, my name is Robert. I am not far from you. I'm boarder line with Davie and Weston. I also in search for people that are into advance Airgunning around the area. Even though, i have never went/gone to a range and i do like firearms, i leaned more towards Airgunning. This is due to less restrictions and hassles etc. compared to regular firearms. For myself, I do prefer the outdoors target shooting rather than the range for the freedom and placing targets openly in different environments. Prior to the beginning of 2017, i had no knowledge to what is advance Airgunning and what is it like. After hours of online info, research,.etc.now, i do understand enough to balance myself in what the hobby consist of. I still would like to relate and communicate with people in which can better guide me in enjoying more of this sport.