• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sorry readers my post regarding RAW has been deleted by the admin as I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just remember. He who has the gold, make the rules.
Those rules make a really good case for posters to spend less time and effort contributing here. For all of the energy and effort that some posters put into sharing good info, there should be enough shreds of decency laying around to explain, on some level, when a senior contributor has crossed a line.

If that means the best contributors stop sharing their best info on an online forum that is visible to all, perhaps that’s what it means.

In the original post @mubhaur mentioned he had received notice from Forum Administration
"I received a message from admin and I replied that I am willing to remove the post if admin feels that its not appropriate"
It makes me wonder if the issue was explained at all to him
And if it was, would he be willing to share it
Edward

In the original post @mubhaur mentioned he had received notice from Forum Administration
"I received a message from admin and I replied that I am willing to remove the post if admin feels that its not appropriate"
It makes me wonder if the issue was explained at all to him
And if it was, would he be willing to share it
Edward
In fact I was not convinced about the allegations admin raised on my post.

But as he is Admin, I advised him that if he feels anything inappropriate, I can delete the post myself.

Some more details are there but everything mentioning here wouldn't be nice.

Reactions: SilentSquirrel
Status
Not open for further replies.