• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Some problem with Fx Bobcat

Hi.
About three months ago I got secondhand bobcat (In fact I have changed my cricket with bobcat).
In the first day I had been disassemble it to check if it in a good condition or not. Also the regulator pressure needed to be readjust.
The gun was in a good condition and noting goes wrong with it. I like this gun more than the cricket. But I had some problem with it.
Some detail: regulator pressure now set on 140 in low power 145 for high power. Pellet speed for JSB 18.13 is 280 (46J/34ft-lbf). Made in 2015/6.
1_ Since I get this gun till now I have changed barrel O-ring twice. A shear appear on middle of the O-ring surface and it spread.
?dl=0
At first I thought it happened long ago and now I see it. luckily one of the polyurethane O-ring on adopter remained so I used it for barrel then I used 1.8*9 Viton O-ring for adaptor.
Last week this shear appeared again on new O-ring so I had to replace it with 1.8*9 Viton O-ring because I couldn't find polyurethane here.
I have three guesses about it: 1- factory Polyurethane O-ring expired - 2 - the barrel is not in good condition of this O-ring (maybe the gap for O-ring is larger than it should) -3- the power is high for this O-ring and I have to decrease it to 41J.
2_ This week I bought short Polymag and they fit in the mag. I love this pellet but last time Metalmag damaged my cricket. Yesterday I put a target at 30 meters and start shooting. the group was horrible, CTC was over 10cm at 30 meters. So I changed extra pack with JSB 15.89 (made for Daystate). The group become smaller than 18.13 with this new pellet.
So is there any way to shoot Polymag and get smaller group?
3_ I made a silencer for it (I couldn't find Huggett) when I used my silencer the group become bigger. What should I do?
Thank you.
Arash