• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(SOLD) WTS/WTT : FX Impact .177(Reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there fellas looking to either sell or trade my 5 month old FX Impact .177 that I purchased from AirgunDepot back in May. The gun includes all original accessories 1. .177 mag, FX female foster adapter and all original paperwork that shipped with the gun originally. This is a .177cal. with the telescoping shroud. I’ve had zero issues with this gun believe it or not but I also don’t tinker with it either. I have this gun shooting the JSB Exact Heavy 10.34g at approx. 890fps and it’s ridiculously accurate even out to 100yds where I’ve tested to so far. I bought this gun as I wanted something I could shoot Field Target with and also hunt but do to my busy life and work I am unable to make it to any field target events so I’m looking to sell or trade if you have another .177cal. your willing to trade. I’m asking $1600 for the Gun,accessories and FX Hard gun case. I also have a spare .177 mag for an additional $75. This is the updated version of the Impact. my name is is Tommy Whitmore from Pennsylvania and would love to deal locally but will ship anywhere in the lower 48. I ship USPS Priority with insurance but am willing to use whatever postal vendor of your choice. I accept USPS money order only!!! You can PM me here if interested and get the rest of my info.

I apologize to all that have been offering to trade but I am specifically looking for a .177cal. in the event of a trade. Also keep in mind if you have a .177cal. PCP that has a used market price significantly lower than the Impact, then you should reasonably expect to add cash to the deal to make it fair. Example: I would love a Kalibrgun Cricket Compact .177 but I’ve seen them sold left and right for approx. $900-$1100. So lets say I’m a super nice guy and I agree that $1000 is a fair used value for a Kalibrgun Cricket Compact but I’m asking for $1700 for my Impact, then you can expect to include $700 to the gun trade to make it fair. Remember... Nobody cares what you paid for something, it only matters what you feel is fair. Again thanks to everyone that’s been offering, cause it doesn’t hurt to ask and the worst I can do is say no. 

Status
Not open for further replies.