• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] WTS Texan 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imold

May 7, 2017
Mn, United States
I have a AirForce Texan .45 for sale with a Mad Dog stock, it only has 6 shots on it and that was to site in the scope so it is like new. I am selling this Texan .45 ( scope not included) for 850.00 dollars firm due to it having the Mad Dog stock, I am also willing to pay half of shipping to the lower 48, I prefer to have certified bank Money Order or USPS money orders.

For some reason I can not load pic, I can try to PM pic to you or send text or email.

How I have done all my bigger sales in the past is that when I receive payment and it clears I will then ship the item out UPS and send seller the tracking number, this normally happens the next day but sometimes I get the item out the same day. I have bought and sold several airguns this way with no issues.

1572893572_16694534185dc07384582235.08784090_image.jpg

PM me with any questions you have.

Thanks,

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.