• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold! WTS SWFA 12X42 Mil-Quad 30mm scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDM

Apr 17, 2015
Washington, United States
I have a SWFA 12X42 Mil-Quad that is in need of a new home. This scope is in new condition, is less than a year old, and only lived on my Wildcat for a few months. The scope comes with really nice Butler Creek Lens Caps and a Nylon Coaster focusing handle (see amazon link below), and in the original packaging.

You should know that I love this scope. SWFA scopes are truly one of the best values out there. The only reason I'm selling the scope is that it has fine lined reticule that is not illuminated, and where I shoot + 60 year old eyes, the fine reticule was hard for me to make out against the dark, almost black, foliage of the PNW. I replaced the scope with a Athlon Midas 2.5-15 that better suits my needs.

Asking $220.00, which includes shipping within the lower 48. Prefer PayPal friends payment. It will be shipped in the original packaging that SWFA shipped it to me in.

My original cost was $326.56 not including the cost of the coaster focus assist ring.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SPDU3C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Status
Not open for further replies.