• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD WTS RAW HX1000X .25 cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the second owner of this HM1000X .25 cal. I bought in Nov. 2013. Between me and the first owner there may be 300 rounds shot threw it. It has a Simmons 3-9X32 WA AO 22 mag scope, one magazine and 2 stocks. One is the factory right hand stock and the other one was made by a friend. I know is butt ugly but it works. I am only putting it out there for a week for sale. I am moving the 5th of Feb from MT to AZ. There is no issues with it, I just have other PCP’s I like to shoot more. $1600 is what I paid for it with not scope or extra stock. I will sell it with everything you see $1600 including the shipping in lower 48. No trades. Sold only where legal. USPS Postal Money Order or PayPal plus 3.5%. 503-706-9512 [email protected] If you do a USPS Money order you need to send it express mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.