• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: WTS: (PRICE REDUCTION & FREE SHIPPING!) RAW HM 1000x .357 regulated

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcella69

Oct 31, 2016
CA
Bought new and in like-new condition (invoice paid 7/17/2017). Paid $2,370 new from RAW. Forest Green laminate thumbhole stock w/ adjustable cheek-piece. (Scope not included.) Original packaging, invoice, owners manual, full-bottle shot string, and two spare mags. Due to health issues, I am no longer able to carry this rifle in the field. 

DEAL SWEETENER: Six+ tins of JSB 81.02 gr pellets and partial tin of Predator Polymags ($100+ value).

$1,800 w/ free shipping within the continental U.S. (PayPal).

My PayPal email is [email protected]. The first party to deposit the total price in my PayPal account gets same/next day shipping of the rifle. Get your RAW in four days instead of 14 weeks!

"DeutschKSK"Pretty good I suppose, wish it could get more shots per fill. Just wanting a RAW for my final airgun I'll ever need.. something with quality. Thanks for your time.
That's actually four more shots per fill than the RAW advertised 16. I have the hammer tension tuned to deliver 125.19 ft-lbs @ 6.07 SD. Twenty regulated shots per fill is excellent for a .357!

Status
Not open for further replies.