• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] WTS or Trade 25 Cal FX Impact Barrel Kit with Probe and Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsp3355

May 13, 2015
Colorado, United States
Includes 25 Caliber 600MM Smooth Twist Barrel, Telescoping Shroud, Pellet Probe and Magazine. All items function as they should, but show some cosmetic wear. There is normal wear on the barrel bluing from sliding in and out of the Impact Chassis and there is one small ding on the shroud that I was able to capture in the photo. The photo actually makes it appear worse that it is. I had never even noticed it until I started looking closely so I could accurately describe the condition of the items for this sale. I would be interested in selling it outright or trading for a 22 cal Crown Continuum Barrel Kit with appropriate cash to even out the trade.

Asking $220.00 shipped CONUS. Venmo, Paypal F&F or add 3% for PP Goods & Services. I have numerous 100% positive references here, on the old YF and on Snipers Hide as a seller, buyer and trading partner so you can deal with confidence. PM here with any questions. Thanks in advance for looking!

1596120865_16422163105f22df21cafeb3.09741325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.