• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

-SOLD-WTS Brocock Contour S6 XL .22 Beech stock w/ Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jball71

Dec 8, 2015
Utah
Brocock Contour S6 XL .22 in Brand New Condition has sold.

I got into airguns a few years back and bought this one for my son hoping he would get into it with me. Unfortunately that never happened, so it has barely been shot. When we first got it, I shot a string across the chronograph. I got 30 decent shots from a 200 bar fill using JSB Exact Jumbo 15.89 grain with these results:
Average velocity = 739 fps
Standard deviation = 26 fps
Extreme spread = 94 fps
Average power = 19.3 fpe

In total the gun has had around 150 pellets through it, so it's not even broken in yet. About 50 of those pellets were 15.89 grain Jumbos and about 100 were 18.13 grain Jumbo Heavies. It is a fun and awesome shooter and can easily be fired in a small backyard. The 18.13 grain pellets are great for rats and squirrels. When I sighted it in for my son I was getting Dime groups at 50 yds. It just never gets used here and is just taking up room in my safe. It has always been stored in a climate controlled gun safe and is cosmetically perfect. It comes with 2 six shot magazines.

It is pictured with an MTC Viper connect which I am also selling and you can find out more about it in its own listing here. It's mounted with Sportsmatch T04C 2 pc. 1" mounts and is the perfect scope for this gun. It is also in brand new condition. If you would like the scope included that would be fine. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I am willing to take any additional pictures you would like if you want to see more detail. 

Price for the rifle alone = $400 Sold
Price for the Scope w/ mounts = $340.00
Price for them both = Rifle Sold
PELLETS HAVE SOLD-
I also have 5 tins of JSB Exact Jumbo 15.89 grain pellets. Four of them are unused and the fifth is almost full minus the 50 or so pellets I have shot through the gun.
And 1 tin of JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy 18.13 grain Pellets which is short about 100 Pellets
I will sell the four unused tins for $10 each and if you buy all four, I will throw in the fifth tin of Jumbos and the Jumbo heavies for free.

Please contact me with any questions or offers either here or at [email protected]. PayPal or Venmo are accepted and shipping is to anywhere from Salt Lake City, Utah buyer pays shipping.

Cheers,
J

Status
Not open for further replies.