• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Wildcat 0.25 with extras included

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoneRanger

Sep 5, 2017
California
WTS Fx Wildcat 0.25 in Walnut, with 3 extra mags and Stormcase IM3100 gun case. I’m selling this like new Wildcat because I have barely used it since purchase in Feb. 2017 - no more than a dozen rounds. Included are 3 extra mags, and a new Stormcase IM3100 (costs over $200). The Wildcat was purchased from and the scope aligned by A of A, and is very accurate. I did mount a quick release plate on the stock that attaches to a ball head/tripod. Asking $1099. Buyer pays shipping. Call 310-801-5162.

This picture shows this Wildcat 0.25 resting on the tripod with a new Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 TMX IR Scope attached. This scope (like new), and the ballhead /tripod combo are also available. Will consider reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.