• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - Taipan Veteran .25 Standard w/ DonnyFL upgrades - Like brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
SOLD!

This is a nearly brand new Taipan Veteran Standard .25 caliber I just purchased from Tony at Talontunes in September of 2018. The rifle has had approximately 600 rounds through it and still looks exactly the way it did when I bought it. It is literally in new condition. There is one small blemish in the anodizing on the left side of the receiver which is just how it came to me (see pics). I have two other bull pups currently so this is a bit redundant to have in my collection. Everything about it is phenomenal, the cocking is silky smooth, the trigger is tuned to perfection and it stacks pellets. It's tuned to shoot the JSB Kings at 920 FPS for 40 shots. From 35 yards, it stacks pellets into the same hole.

I installed the DonnyFL Speed adjuster kit, the DonnyFL 1/2x20 UNF thread adapter and a DonnyFL Koi Mod. It has sling studs installed fore and aft also. Comes with 2 magazines, the single shot tray, the original goodies, the fill probe and thread protector. I am in absolutely no hurry to sell this and I'm not looking to get hosed on the sale. This little gun is excellent in every which way and I would just as well keep it. I'm asking $1,200 shipped for the whole package - no offers for now. At that price, you are saving close to $350. I guarantee the sale also, this rifle is perfect in every way... the buyer will be Very happy. 

***Only trade I am interested in*** - Taipan Veteran Shorty in .22

Paypal through cashier's check, face to face (San Diego) or Paypal Friends and Family. I've had several good sales on this forum, also. 

PICS. 

Status
Not open for further replies.