• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Sold WTS] Wts fx package .25 sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootinAir63

May 20, 2017
NY, United States
Hello guys unfortunately the time has come for me to sell my last remaining air rifle I have had a long run of nerve and muscle related issues that has made it now very hard to shoot .... anyway enough of that ...

.25 fx wildcat mk2 (overall super nice condition hasnt seen more than a tin of pellets it will come with everything as pictured the rifle scope fx moderator bipod fill probe 3 tins of pellets also will include one of last year extreme bench rest targets not shot the fx hardcase and the garden spark compressor with upgraded fill gauge the 12v cables along with the transformer to run off the outlet rebuild parts fill whip etc ....

The only con to the rifle is there are a couple of sling studs drilled in the stock that were drilled for sling bipod and a monopod on the back to help me keep the rifle stable (monopod already sold not included) 

The rifle and compressor have not seen much use since purchased the compressor was only used on this rifle not to fill bottles when I couldn't hand pump anymore thanks for considering
IMG_20210907_132808950.1631036645.jpg
IMG_20210907_132801340.1631036646.jpg

I am asking 1050 obo included shipping to your door 

Status
Not open for further replies.