• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Omega Air Charger Compressor Thank you Michael and AGN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2cars

Dec 18, 2016
Texas, United States
This compressor has less than five hours on it ! It's in like new shape. I filled small bottles and directly to my rifles. The reason it is for sale is that I am

leaving the HPA world. I have the original box so if shipping becomes necessary it will be well packed. The compressor was in my gun shop covered and

I ran it every two weeks even if I was not filling anything. I am willing to travel a couple hundred miles to deliver or meet up. I live in zip code 79848 in west Texas.

I have a good record here and on the old Yellow pages so rest assured there are no leaks or issues with the compressor. I am asking $1000.00 and we split any shipping casts.

You can contact me here or phone/text 720-933-three two two two. I accept USPS money order/PayPal/Zelle. 

P1050224.1639854576.JPG
P1050225.1639854577.JPG
P1050226.1639854579.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.