• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Match Grade Evanix .25 Conquest (Semi or Full Auto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
My last available Conquest sold to Steve. Thanks AG! 

Evanix Conquest .25 caliber Select Fire

Tuned by Will Paitt to shoot JSB MKII's at 935 FPS. This gun is accurate to 50 yards and beyond with 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards. I guarantee this gun will out shoot whatever gun your shooting now. It is Select Fire so you can do Semi Auto or Full Auto. This gun is a safe queen, Literally only shot a hand full of times since it was purchase new and sent directly to Will for tuning. Your choice of Neil Clauge LDC's is included. The magazines hold 12 rounds or you can get 26rd mags for this gun anytime. 
Price: $2250 shipped I can take Paypal or Postal Money Order. I ship by Fed Ex the same day you order. Thanks! -Nate M (I'm on the Old BOI) Text or Call 707-742-9780 or [email protected] P.S. The price will go up! Buy now!

Full auto guns only increase in value. Look up that fact if you don't believe me. If you want one of these in new condition (there is one small scratch on the one shown here) then we can talk. I also have this gun in .22 cal (very expensive) / .357/9mm / and 3 other .25 cals / and brand new in .177 holding 18rd clip (expensive). I also have Max FA in .25/.22/.357/.177. If you want a bad ass FA pellet gun and you can afford it..I'm the guy to talk to. I'm ready to sell one. 

Status
Not open for further replies.