• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold - Massive custom WAR Flex multi-caliber package - .22 / .25 / .30

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
She has been SOLD!

With a heavy heart, I’m putting my Wicked Air Rifles (WAR) Flex up for sale. I bought this rifle straight from Jim Gaska of WAR in August of 2017. As far as adjustability and tunability goes, this rifle wears the crown. It is built right here in the USA by Jim and has his full support. This is a huge package – essentially a “one and done” airgun that could do everything from field target shooting all the way to medium sized game with the barrels / calibers included. Everything is beautiful on the rifle and I have never had a single issue whatsoever. The .30 barrel is currently installed and tuned to shoot the 44.75 GR JSB’s at 910 fps. I upgraded several things on the rifle when I bought it, including the butt stock, pistol grip and moderator. I am in absolutely no rush to sell this beast but am open to reasonable offers. No trades please. Face to face transactions here in Southern Cal. are good, and I will ship to UPS serviceable CONUS address for a flat rate of $25 ( HEAVY!!!!!). 

Here is the list of what is included:

• WAR Flex Rifle – Cobra edition (Cobra Valve, externally adjustable Cobra regulator, 4500 psi carbon fiber bottle).
  • 20” .30 caliber TJ barrel with bolt probe and two magazines.
  • 20” .25 caliber TJ barrel with bolt probe and two magazines.
  • 16” .22 caliber TJ barrel with bolt probe and two magazines. 
  • WAR 1/2x20 threaded tension nut. 
  • Donny FL Shogun - .25 cal. 
  • Donny FL Shogun - .30 cal. 
  • WAR collapsible shroud and moderator. 
  • Upgraded gauges to WIKA gauges.
  • Timney Calving Elite 2-stage trigger. 
  • Green Blob Atlas clone bipod.
  • Coyote Tan Ergo pistol grip. 
  • Coyote Tan MDT Skeleton fully adjustable precision rifle stock. 
  • Folding stock adapter. 
  • WAR Lightning Hammer upgrade – not installed currently. 
  • Full parts kit with spare o-rings and everything needed to fix almost anything on the rifle, and everything needed for caliber swaps. 

*** PELLETS PICTURED ARE NOT INCLUDED.

All of the above-mentioned parts add up to well over $3,500. I will ship everything together in a hard case, double boxed and insured. This rifle is a true shooter, it’s easy to tune and very forgiving. The shot count on all calibers is massive due to the 500 cc 4500 psi CF bottle. 

Asking $2,500 shipped. Please, no trades and serious offers only. 

Status
Not open for further replies.