• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Hatsan Speedfire .177 Vortex w/ Lots of Extras. Mags, anti-recoil rail, case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb94952

Oct 2, 2020
California, United States
Hello there

Here is my Hastan Speedfire .177 with two extra mags, anti-recoil mount, Gamo scope, and "gig bag" soft case. I modified the anti-recoil bar with two O-Rings on each rail as shock absorbers and added the required Locktite. This a Gas Ram, not a springer.

It is in excellent condition. Not sure if I'm missing any details, but pretty straight forward. As always, Hatsan are beasts and this one is no different. It will go straight through a 3/4" plywood board. Great for plinking and pesting at 20 yards or less, in my opinion. Any more distance than that it gets a little less accurate.

$220 shipped or best offer anywhere in lower 48 USA. 

Mike (415)686-6569 please text, because I'm tired of Robocalls. I'll call you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.