• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Hatsan Gladius .22 Long: Modified & Regulated

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidsng

Jul 11, 2017
Rochester, MN, United States
This is for a modified regulated Gladius Long in .22. Yes, long. I've modified it to be shorter but still have the longer more powerful and accurate 23" barrel. The gun comes with two shrouds. One, being the longer regular QE with baffles. The second I modified to have no baffles or QE system, for easier carrying through the woods and lighter weight. As you see in the above photo it is about a pound lighter and 6" shorter than stock. The photo below is how it comes in stock.

The gun is Huma regulated at 135bar and keeps all shots in approx 10 fps spread. A few of the air ports are also closed off to conserve air (since it is a .22 and not a .25). Transfer port is still stock dia.

I get about 730 fps with 21 grain Baracuda match for approximately 23fpe. With a 220 fill, the gun gets 40 to 50 regulated shots. One or two mags more of un regulated at close range. I've shot and killed pigeon well over 60 yards. (My longest is 83yards with this gun). It is extremely accurate with these settings and 5.52dia Baracuda Match. I'm sad to sell it, but have to make room for my new semi auto .22.

comes with case, few tins of pellets, two shrouds, bipod, schematic, probe, and manual. (No scope) $650 shipped- firm. Paypal only. Anyone who buy this gun is a friend, so no fees! Text: seven15-57seven-nine591 for q's and photos.

With the long shroud and being regulated down to 23fpe, it is the quietest gun I own. In my opinion it is the quietest one at this price point. High end guns often need post marked LDCs to achieve quieter shot. I own both the gladius and bullboss, the gladius is much quieter. I often get follow up shots, if I miss (but a miss only rarely happens).

The long 23" inch barrel has never been taken out. What you see is the shrouds only. One is fully suppressed with baffles (the long one) the other is unsuppressed (short one). They take a minute to change. Just screwed one out by hand, the screw the other by hand, easy! The short one has the fake LDC for looks only.

Status
Not open for further replies.