• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Hatsan AT44S10-25QE PCP Air Rifle, .25 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddeelee

Oct 22, 2015
CA, United States
(SOLD): Hatsan AT44S10 - Quiet Energy PCP Pellet Air Rifle .25 Cal

Price: $400 obo (prefer local pick up in the Bay Area, California, but can ground ship CONUS…Paypal Gifts, please)
Also included: 3 magazines (9 rounds each) and all contents from original box (fill probe, air release tool, extra O-rings for rifle, fill probe and sling).

Description: Side-lever bolt-action, very hard hitting, anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked, fill reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi), ambidextrous synthetic stock, textured grip, automatic safety, integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts (no open sights), 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger with Gold-plated trigger blade, rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly, removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge), 180cc air reservoir volume, anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced, fully shrouded barrel & integral silencer reduces report by about 50%, Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail for a bipod, laser or flashlight, up to 46 ft-lbs. of energy in .25 with 18-27 shots per fill at power, ideal for hunting up to medium-size quarry.

This was my first PCP air rifle and I was shocked by the power and accuracy. Its fantastic to practice marksmanship in the backyard and for me, quiet enough not to upset neighbors (check laws, use judgement...and a good/quiet backstop!). I liked my entry into PCP's so much I upgraded after putting ~3 tins of pellets through, so she's been sitting in the safe and now selling.

Mod Edit: IP's used
2601:647:4900:c0f9:2d98:29a9:d1c0:d98a

Status
Not open for further replies.