• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle with Scope + soft case

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG3D

Jan 3, 2017
Gamo Varmint Hunter Air Rifle with Scope

.177 Caliber, 1200 fps with PBA (1000 fps with lead), 4X32 Air Rifle Scope with Laser Sight and Flash Light 

I got some good use out of this break barrel pellet gun, but it is time to thin out some of my collection to make room for new purchases.

NEW was $225+ accessories, selling for $100 OBO + SHIPPING
SHIPPING: CONUS only
PAYMENT: PayPal only
18+ only
also available for pickup near Danbury, CT

6YMODzQ.jpg

VHGpFxC.jpg

Jjz8Oyg.jpg

gWog0CT.jpg

* the white specs are from a tissue I was using to remove some of the shiny new storage lube that was on there. Note: I am also including Gamo replacement washers that I never got around to replacing as there is a small deformation on the installed original one.
dxmbXoY.jpg

5d85wsu.jpg

The Varmint Hunter offers all-weather durability combined with maximum performance. Lightweight synthetic stock, match grade fluted barrel, and 1200 fps with PBA make the Varmint Hunter perfect for small game hunting, targets, and pest control during the day or night. (including FREE AMMO, canvas case, some cleaning pellets & replacement washers)

MECHANISM
-Velocity: 1200 feet per second (fps) with PBA, 1000 fps with Lead
-Single Shot
-Break Barrel: Single Cocking System
-Automatic Cocking Safety system
-Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel
-Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
-Trigger: Second Stage adjustable
-Manual Safety
STOCK
-Stock: Tough All Weather molded Synthetic
-Butt Plate: Ventilated rubber pad for recoil absorption
-Cheekpiece: Thin cheek pad molded on each side for both Right hand and Left hand shooters
-Checkering: Non-Slip texture design on grip and forearm
OPTICS
-Scope Ramp: Raised Rail
-Scope: 4x32 air rifle scope with rings, matched with a laser sight and flashlight
-Weight: 7.15 lbs
-Caliber: .177 pellet
-Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs
-Barrel Length: 18 in
Product link from Gamo

edit: this rifle was always stored in a dry gunsafe and cleaned after use.

Mod Edit: IP's used
24.177.36.170 (main)

edit: here is my ebay ratings too

edit: here is a pic of the extra breech seals. 
AiflKRV.jpg

edit: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.