• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD FX Wildcat .25 synthetic SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
SOLD

Gentlemen,

I have a FX Wildcat in .25 with various accessories and extras. 

#1. Synthetic with 2 annodized black aluminum mag holders from Matt247365, 3 mags total, unopened tin of JSBs 350ct and a fill probe. Will come with an accessory/bipod rail and screws for mounting (not installed). Once purchased I can install it if you prefer. Full disclaimer. Overall good condition except for a crack on the stock by the bottom of the grip. It was bonded back, solid now. Still an imperfection none the less, no damage to the action of the gun. No issues, holds air forever. Barrel was just cleaned with Ballistol and patches. Ready to shoot. $1050 shipped SOLD

#2. SOLD Walnut with 3 mags, 1 piece fill probe, unopened tin of JSBs 350ct and a new in package, mag holder, holds 3 mags, goes into the hole towards the rear of the stock. Will come with an accessory/bipod rail and screws for mounting (not installed). Once purchased I can install it if you prefer. This is in MINT condition, no marks at all! The bottom of the grip has been tapped to accept another rail, namely a plate for a tripod as seen in the pic, not included in price but can be added for additional. No issues, holds air forever. Barrel was just cleaned with Ballistol and patches. Ready to shoot. SOLD

SOLD FX picatinny rail with 2 new delrin mag holders. SOLD

SOLD Hinged single shot loader from smwengineering.co.uk with 2-3 extra plates. Allows you to use standard wildcat mags without having to remove the loader. Just leave it in the open position and load your magazine or single load. SOLD

Used, great condition SWFA SS 3-15x42 FFP Mil-Quad reticle. no marks except for tiny area where it was touching the rings. original box and allen key, $580 shipped

New Zomei Q555, adjustable tripod with ball head and plate. $70 shipped

New in package, never installed atlas bipod clone black. $30 added to package only

Check my feedback on the members feedback page, never an issue with any transactions. Buy with confidence. Post here for interest but PM me with any offers or questions. All prices are friends and family via PayPal or you cover the 3% fee. Other forms of payment are MO. Adding extras and accessories will reflect a discount.

Shoot straight, shoot safe guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.