• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX WILDCAT 2017 model .25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard FX Wildcat . Purchased it in 2017 for Christmas. Comes with probe and original magazine . I actually never even shot it . I put some camo none residue tape on it and then set it in the safe . Im not a professional when it comes to covering a gun stock but it looks nice . It works perfect . Holds air . No issues with it . I can leave the tape on or take it off , totally up to you. The stock underneath is the original black stock and is spotless. Like I said it’s never been used . Not even sighted in. The scope is just for looks . Does not come with scope . Price is 950 shipped to the 48 . Does not come with a gun case . It will be very well wrapped and secured when shipped . Price is firm . Not looking for trades . Just don’t have the time to shoot like I use to . Payment by PayPal and you pay fees it protects both of us. Call or message with any questions.

Robert 505-717-5041 
5EBCBCC3-3ADA-4F7A-BED4-9B15205C10DE.1631627700.jpeg
08E0B256-38DF-4F97-B36A-6C894BD9E6C3.1631627706.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.