• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Impact .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Walt

Dec 9, 2015
NC
I have a black FX Impact in .25 ST that I am looking to sell. I am not interested in any trades right now. The gun was one of the first guns that came to the US and does not have the telescoping shroud design, but the superior solid piece design. I just had the gun resealed from Ernest Rowe this past month so there should not be any worries about air leaks any time soon. The reason I’m looking to sell the gun is I just bought a .177 FT gun and realized that I don’t do enough hunting where I need the .25 barrel vs the .177. I think that for me only having one gun would be better for me than two, plus I don’t really have the money to get a second scope and everything else that comes with more than one gun. I have shot 5-shot groups with this gun at 50 yards that measure .34″ ctc so the gun is definitely accurate if you do your part. I have found that it shoots the JSB Mk1, and JSB Exact pretty much equally well.

I personally took the gun to the FX USA store to be resealed by Ernest since I am only 20 minutes away from there. This meant I never received any paperwork detailing everything that he did, and he did not give me any paperwork on the second gun that I had him do either. I would be willing to show you my bank statement that shows the $80 from FX being debited from my account or the email from him telling me that the gun was ready to be picked up should you have any doubt that I actually have the gun. You will also see on my bank statement that my name matches up with my username here on AGN.

I did post this gun for sale about 2 months ago, however the photos I took were hijacked and used to scam people on another gun selling website, which is why I have now added watermarks to the photos so that you can be assured that no one else has taken these photos. Should you be interested in purchasing the gun I would encourage you to message me and I would be more than willing to setup a Skype or FaceTime call and go over the gun with you or if you need any more pictures just let me know.The gun does not include any case with it. It will include the gun, 1 magazine, and the quick connect plug to fill the gun. There is a scratch in the carbon fiber bottle from someone placing their bipod mount too far forward and then screwing the bottle on. This scratch is merely an ascetic problem and does not weaken the structural rigidity of the bottle. The scratch measured about .17mm with the caliper so you can tell it is not very deep.I would like $1600 shipped for the gun, PayPal F&F or add 3%. If anyone looking to buy the gun is located in NC, SC, or VA I would be willing to meet at least half way, depending on their location. Message me on here and I will send you my phone number and we can talk about the gun if you’re interested. I don’t buy/sell much stuff on here, but all transactions have had positive feedback from the other party.

Status
Not open for further replies.