• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD!!!! - FX Crown .22 Cal - Green Laminate w/ Donny FL Sumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocalTrail

Jul 19, 2016
CA, United States
Sold to Rich_B

Thanks for looking!

I’m selling my “like new” FX Crown .22 cal in green laminate. I purchased it couple months ago on pure impulse. Beautiful and great shooting rifle but just not what I need or want at the moment. It’s in 100% like new condition and has had maybe 700 shots through it. I bought it brand new from Utah Airguns with the Donny FL 1/2x20 adapter, thread protector and a Donny FL Sumo mod. The combo is incredibly quiet and pleasant to shoot. Shoots 18.1 grain JSB’s at 915 with great accuracy as is expected from FX.

Comes with the rifle, FX hardcase and all the original FX gear. 

Looking for a sale only, absolutely no trades. Located in southern Cal, face to face sales are good or I can ship

Asking $1,800 firm for everything, shipping included via insured UPS ground. 

I will have pics up later this afternoon, if you are interested, send me a PM. I have good positive feedback on here and the BOI. I can ship ASAP. PayPal gift, cash face to face, or a check works for payment. 

The scope is not for sale. The rings are Sportsmatch Extra High fully adjustable 30mm rings. I will include those for an additional $75 - originally cost me $149 and are also in like new condition. 

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.