• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD flex corba .308 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironarmknive

Mar 6, 2016
calif.
0553550651962048120147bc969e90db.jpg

SOLD SOLD flex .308 with a cobra kit installed ,with a cothran balanced valve,SS air tube,carbon air bottle,new hammer etc."cobra kit".. external adjusting reg."really nice "
comes with one mag.hard case .. just got it back from wicked arms "travis" shoots 67-85 grain in the high 900's but with the adjusting reg. and cothran valve the sky is the limit ,just adjust reg and shoot bigger bullets , travis said he was shooting 50grain at 970fps really tight groups so what ever u want to shoot from this gun is gonna be nice. gun is desert tan one of only two made i believe , ,i just lost interest in big bore i have no place to shoot , my warp does just fine for me.... selling at a big loss to me just enough to buy a metal detector i want $ 1600.00 shipped in the USA no wait time for this light cool gun my loss your gain..... bi-pod does not come with gun its for my warp
paypal gift or u pay the 3-4% fee 
u can text me for pic's if i can't get pic's right LOL i will send more pic threw text or email 
1-760-703-1497 
or email [email protected] 
or call Clint 

Mod Edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.