• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Entire hobby for sale, pellets, guns, compressors, rebuild kits, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitech

Oct 24, 2018
Maryland, United States
Omega Air Charger (purchased new 10/20) has 3 hours of use (hour meter installed before first fill), complete rebuild kit. Used to charge Omega tank and Scott tank to 4100 psi. This has been a life saver for me, works as new.

Shoebox F10 (purchased new 5/19) plus 7 rebuild kits, spare belt, lubes, piston spacers. Used less than 6 hours (hour meter installed before first fill). Never used above 4100 psi.

6 tins of .22 Corpsman Premiers 500 count.

15 tins of .22 JSB 15.89 500 count.

5 tins of .22 JSB 14.3 500 count.

12 tins of .22 JSB 18.13 500 count.

10 tins of .22 FX 15.89 500 count.

4 boxes of NSA slugs 17.5 .2165 400 count.

18 cubic foot CF Omega tank and valve october 2018 date.

30 min Scott CF tank and stikboy fill adapter.

.22 Marauder pistol with Tom West stock, DFL Tanto, Bug Buster 3-12x scope and 3 mags. full rebuild kit enough for 50 guns.

.22 Daystate Regal XL RH, beautiful stock, Athlon 4-16x40 scope, enough Orings to last a lifetime.

Most of this is barely used, I’m getting out of airguns. I just purchased a new heat treat oven for knives and I’m focusing on this more than my airgun hobby. No BS, no gimmicks, just looking for someone who will come and pick this up. I will not ship, and I’m not considering separating this as of now. I have at least $5K invested, if not quite a bit more, which, for the amount of stuff, is not that bad. Located in southern MD.

I know this won’t suit 95% of the people looking for airgun stuff, it’s a lot of items. But shipping is outrageous and I’d rather be one and done with a buyer. You are more than welcome come test everything out fully. If I don’t get it sold, not a problem. I’ll slowly sell off the items over time.

I have about $750 in ammo alone.

Both guns have scopes and mounts, and one has a Donny FL included.

$3400 cash takes it all. I may be missing some items, it’s a lot of stuff.

If you PM me i will send you my contact personal information.

The airgun community is great, thanks for all the help over the years.

Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.