• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Daystate Wolverine B - .22 cal w/ 2 mags, single shot tray, + bipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come for me to sell my Daystate Wolverine B in .22 caliber, sadly. I'm only selling on account of purchasing another Daystate. This gun comes with 2 magazines, a single shot tray, sling studs, a front rail, and Atlas style bipod (admittedly not a genuine Atlas). It does NOT come with the scope, scope rings, or bubble level.

Overall the gun is in very good condition, with 2 small indentations in the stock (pointed out in the pictures). As you can see I've also wrapped the barrel shroud in carbon fiber. This rifle has the 500cc aluminum bottle, gets 80+ shots per fill, and generates around 33 ft lbs with 18.1gr AA Diabolo Field pellets (last time chronyd around 903fps). Accuracy is exactly what you'd expect from a Daystate. Please see pictures for details, and let me know if there's anything I've missed.

Asking price is $1250 shipped within the CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.