• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Daystate Regal XL .22 Price Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowwild

Dec 28, 2015
KY, United States
I bought this Regal XL from AoA in December, 2015. I asked for dark, highly-figured walnut. You can see from the pictures that AoA delivered!

I didn't think I'd ever sell this rifle. But, I have .22 covered with a new Air Wolf MCT and .25 with an FX Wildcat. I haven't owned as many PCPs as folks on this site but this is the best sporter version I've seen and that's why I bought it. This rifle has never been outside my indoor home range. 

The rifle is in perfect condition, just as I received it. I've shot maybe 200 shots because for the entire last year I've had to go 80 miles roundtrip to fill my air tank. That caused me to shoot very little.

I'm including all that came with this Regal and in the original 2-box shipping container: Rifle, Single Tray, and Magazine. I'll include 5 o-rings for the Magazine in case one breaks -- I haven't broken one in this rifle but I did have one break in my Wolf MCT so I ordered a supply from: McMaster-Carr: 9262K646Multipurpose O-Ring Oil-Resistant Buna-N, 1.5mm Wide, 25mm ID, Packs of 100

Very accurate and quiet rifle. It weighs exactly 8 pounds with that MCT Viper Connect scope ....I'm keeping the scope and the mount. The scope weights 23 ounces so you can see this rifle is less than 6.5 pounds before mounts and scope). 

The deep discounts by AoA on this rifle will affect the price of this very so gently used one (been in my gun safe)...your gain and my loss. I ship quickly and securely.

$775 + TYD Lower 48 US.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. I've bought and sold from four fellows on this site in the past month, some have posted about our dealings in the Member Feedback section. 

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Mod Edit: Added WTS to your title

Reactions: JoeWayneRhea
Status
Not open for further replies.