• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Casio EX-ZR 1100 high speed camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR

Jul 18, 2016
MB, Canada
​​​Never used in the field, been lying at home unused...rather using my phone for filming, only problem is I glued the eagle vision adapter on, $125 +25 shipping, international shipping, paypal or cheque, contact me by PM thanks : I can't figure out how to post pics if someone's really interested I can email em 

Guys - not sure what/who we're dealing with here. I'll share this here as a warning if you're choosing to deal with "AR".

I just PM'd "AR" about 20 minutes ago asking some basic questions about this casio camera (color, does it come with charger, is this in the ) and for a picture. Pretty simple. I also provided my personal e-mail address to send the pics as "AR" requested in the original post. No offer to purchase, no negotiation on price - just some quick questions. Easy, right?

I get back a PM about 15 minutes later with nothing but "Quit u scammer!" as a response.

Here is my reply:

"What is your problem?? I’m a registered member here, I’m listed with perfect feedback on BOI, I’m a member and participant on the TAG forum. I ask some simple questions, request pics (like you said we could in the original post) and I get back some ”text speak” response that accuses me of being a scammer. What a bunch of BS!
Tell you what – I’ll give you one guess where you can shove that camera. Have a nice day."

Status
Not open for further replies.