• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold! Benjamin Trail NP2 .22 - $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheBlack

Jul 14, 2016
Texas
Hey Guys, 
i have a Benjamin Trail NP2 in .22 with a wood stock, in mostly new condition, I bought it in February or this year for sale. I'm moving and forgot to pack this up with all my other stuff so I made this nice box with the original intent to send it to send it to myself, but I was thinking maybe I might sell it instead, if I get some good offers. It makes for a great quiet plinking gunfire youngings or the young at heart. Chrony's at around 950-1100 + depending on the pellet. 1/2" groupings at 25yards, fun gun. It has a nice center point 3x9 on it. The wooden box I made is perfect for shipping it without it getting damaged, and was fun to make as well. 

I encourage age you to watch Ted's review of the gun if you haven't seen it yet. 
Mod Edit: IP's used 169.253.194.1, 181.174.115.226, 190.106.204.17

Status
Not open for further replies.