• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - Benjamin Marauder Woods Walker / Marmot Militia Hammer Forged Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince_Diesel

Sep 13, 2016
IN
Bought this Benjamin Woods Walker in the summer and a MM .22 Hammer Forged Barrel, I'm the original owner (will provide receipt if you wish). Well cared for and never left my indoor range.

It is super clean, like new and less than 500 pellets shot on MM barrel. Holds air and shoots great. Comes with original packaging and manuals, original red dot scope. Also comes with spares, 2 magazines, bstaley o-rings, Marmot Militia .109 transfer port, and heavier spring and some spare breach o-rings (not installed but included in price). The MM barrel is installed but I will also include the original factory barrel.

Please PM me with any questions. I'm asking for 440.00 which includes shipping. I will not ship internationally and will use PayPal for payment.

View more pics here:
http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/VincentDiesel/library/Marauder%20Woods%20Walker

Mod edit: IP's used 73.167.120.166 (main), 104.207.198.78

Status
Not open for further replies.