• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold! AOA tuned FX .30 Impact Ronin LDC UTG SWFA scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
Sold!

Gentlemen,

it's unfortunate for me to sell such a beast. But it has to go, simply being way too powerful for my backyard. He's the story. Zeroed her in at he 55 yards, like I would normally with a 100% safe steel 5/8" target with 2" of wood as a final back stop. No problem here. Problem is when I decided to send a nutter to meet its maker. I know this is a powerful rifle, so I'm thinking between the squirrel, the lawn and then ricocheting into my shed would be more than enough to stop the pellet. The little bugger was at 30 yards, no problem, a simple look at my chart at I see that it's a hold over of .25, take the shot. Pellet followed the trajectory as planned. Through the squirrel, ricocheted off the lawn and lodged into the shed. Headed over to pick the little rascal up and checked for the pellet. The pellet was lodged in the shed so deep that it looked like I had shot just the shed only. The penetration and power is just way too much energy with this .30. It's not practical for me to keep, so I will be sticking to my .22 and .25.

The bummer is that I actually waited a while to shoot the gun since its a bit on the loud side for me. Ordered a DonnyFL Ronin to tame the beast. Finally received the new Ronin and was so excited to be able to shoot. Zeroed her in at 55 yards, nice and quiet, smacking my target all day long. Pellet on pellet at 55 yards. Then I killed the bugger to realize its too powerful forcing me to sell. Life's just not fair.

Package #1, $1750 shipped
FX impact black .30 fixed shroud with FX baffles
Tuned by AOA for higher FPE, see shot string
FX original padded hard case
2 .30 mags
User manual
unopened tin of JSB .30 pellets
2 shot strings with JSB pellets
test card from AOA

Package #2 $2000
everything from package #1 plus items below, A and B. 

Package #3 $2400
everything from package #1 plus items below, A and C.

Add ons to impact:
prices reflect add ons to impact. If you would like the following items, it's available plus shipping.

A. New Donny FL Ronin LDC and Donny FL Impact threaded adapter to 1/2x20, $150

B. UTG SCP3-UG6245AOIEW scope and UTG Max strength rings $150

C. SWFA 3-15 FFP scope, $550

The rifle was purchased from AOA and was tuned for more power than stock.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the gun, holds air forever, no leaks. I take care of all my equipment, check the forum for my feedback. Buy with confidence.

Payment and shipping:
local pick up in the NY/NJ area may be available, minus $50 from package price. PayPal as friends and family or you cover the 3% fee from paypal. 

Contact me via this post first and then PM. Thanks for your time.

Here are a few pics of the beast.
The one with the Ronin, the larger LDC is the .30 impact.

Picture with all the barrels is to show the transfer port and oring. There were a few .30 barrels that had been opened up too close to the oring, leaving little structural integrity to the channel where the oring would sit. This is not the case here, so no issues. 

55 yards, 5 shots

SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.