• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - ajshoots Tuned & Regulated .177 Marauder Wood *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerjoe99

Oct 12, 2015
NY
This rifle was fully tuned by ajshoots; a highly regarded member and marauder tuner here on airgunnation.This was one of his personal rifles, he fully tuned and blue printed for his wife. Some of the work he has done includes:HUMA regulator installed, and a custom made SSG to eliminate hammer bounce and increase shot count.Fully Tuned trigger set for target work, single stage and 11oz.(Note: because this trigger has been custom set for the single stage, the safety no longer functions.)Custom valve, and fully blue printed.(tuned, polished, and lubed) It comes in its original box with one 10rd magazine and a single shot tray. I'm Asking $400 + shipping CONUS, Paypal accepted and preferred. will consider trading up or for a FT scope and FT equipment(jacket, bum bag, hamster target etc.) Contact: I can be reached through PM, email me at [email protected] or call & txt 585-466-1136
I'm am well know here as well as GTA and the Yellow and have all posititve feedback in dozens of deals on each forum.

it gets 75 consistent regulated shots per fill(3000psi fill) shooting 10.3gr pellets at 920fps for just under 20fpe, nd would make and excellent Field Target rifle.It's fitted with a brand new stock and as also noted in the pictures, when cocked the SSG project out the back, this in no way impedes use of the rifle and functions nicely as a cocked indicator.

Note: As shown in the pictures the pressure gauge was removed when the regulator was installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.