• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] AIrArms TX200 mk3- Walnut with Hawke Airmax- $650

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerE.

Mar 10, 2017
Utah, United States
I have an excellent condition .177 TX200 in walnut. It will come with a Hawke Airmax 4-12×40 AO scope and one piece scope mount. I have enjoyed shooting this gun but have too many guns at this time. PyramidAir has this exact combo listed for $930. I am asking for $650, obo. I also have some extra goodies from ARH to go with it. I have a new, never installed main spring that should still give full power but a much nicer shot cycle. A new piston seal, 2 breech seals and a stainless steel fore end bracket. The gun is not in need of these but I bought them to have them when needed. If you pay the asking price of $650, I will pay for shipping. Any other deals will have to be discussed. Paypal FF prefered but venmo or other payment options considered. It does have 5 little scratches that are shown in the closeup picture that appear to be from the shipping department hitting it with a tape cutter? Have a great night and thanks for looking. I have plenty of deals done on here so buy with confidence. This is only for sale here on AGN.

Edit: Willing to seperate if you don't want the whole package.
KIMG0252.1607301767.JPG
KIMG0253.1607301767.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.