• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

( SOLD ) Air Wolf Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Air Wolf extreme that I shot at the 2015 EBR and placed 14th in pro-class 
the only flaw on this gun is a small mark on the underside of the barrel by the air bottle where the grub screw held on a mod that I used, I took off the mod because it shot a bit better without it but it will come with it. I also added a rail with a sling stud for a bipod or laser. I also have the original box and paperwork and an extra mag.
I'm asking $1700.00 shipped in the Continental US only. it will ship from Precision air guns and supplies, You can call Jim for a reference about me so you can be confident that you will receive what you buy as there have been several scammers on this site as well as others .
Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.