• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC Sidelever PCP Carbine 22 Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmurrow

Aug 21, 2015
S.C.
I want to sell my Air Arms S510 22 caliber carbine with walnut stock. This rifle is in like new condition, there are no nicks or scratches on either the gun or the stock. I would like to sell everything as a complete package, this includes scope, scope rings, extra magazine and Carbon Fiber Tank.

The carbon fiber tank is a Air Venturi 4500 psi 88 ft. it is in like new condition.
The scope is a Hawke Optics AO Vantage SR 1/2 Mil-Dot Recticle 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube
The scope rings are BLK 1" 11mm Dovetail Double Strap,Matte Black 
Everything was purchased from Pyramyd Air. This is a complete system ready to go. The gun is mind-boggling accurate, the scope is crystal clear and I've always been able to fill the tank at my local fire department with no issues whatsoever. If you purchased everything separately the cost would be $2155.
I will take $1300 for the complete package. You pay the shipping cost, and if we use PayPal you pay any fees. I have in the past sold 2 Air Arms rifles on this website both with positive feedback please contact me by email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.