• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Air Arms Pro Sport .22 - Price reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 cal w/ walnut stock, equipped with a Hawke Vantage 6-24x44 half mil dot scope. Will include an FX hard case, lens cleaning cloth, and some air arms 18.1gr pellets for good measure. Roughly 50 rds through her and she is flawless/brand new. 

Problem is I never give her the attention she deserves, so she sits as a show piece. If you're looking for a practically brand new top of the line springer for a few hundred less than you'd pay new, this may be the gun for you.

With respect to the groups shot, bottom was with 14.66gr H&N FTTs. Top group was with 18.1gr AA diabolo fields. I would include a new tin of the AA pellets with purchase. Groups were 5 shots at 25 yards, and the gun likely has better accuracy in it after full break in.

I'm looking for $825 shipped anywhere in the CONUS, which is pretty firm. I'm going to eat a fair amount on the shipping, due to the size of the package and the fact that I'll need to purchase a box that large.

Please PM or text Tom @ 607-237-1029 if interested. Text messages will likely be answered more quickly.

Lastly, preferred payment method is PayPal. I will let you know the PP address if you're serious about buying. Thanks for looking, and please let me know if there are any details I missed.

Mod Edit: IP's used

Sorry, forgot to post a pic of the groups! Here it is...

cb888be8a9ac7cf81edd8327d6658243.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.