• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] AEA HP SS .25 with many extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, my wife only allows me to have limited number of guns, so here I am selling my beloved .25 HP SS to help fund a different rifle purchase...

This is surprisingly a great gun. Its incredibly versatile as many parts from the AEA line are interchangeable. This is the newest generation of the HP SS. I purchased this in February!
For some time, I was running this in bolt action form, which is easy to convert in a matter of 10 minutes. Remove some parts, extend the charging handle, and there you go, a rifle that can run both semi auto and bolt action. I upgraded the air gauge to an airforce gauge to read in PSI instead of MPA. I upgraded this rifle to a bottle gun as well. This rifle will also include a heavy and light hammer spring. The hammer springs take less than a minute to swap out making it very versatile. 
I will include the large and small bottle. With the large bottle, you will have to use a skinnier moderator as to not interfere. The FX moderator shown in the picture works well with the large bottle. You can use any 1/2 UNF moderator you have with the .3L bottle. For a light weight set-up, you can also install the oem tube value and air cylinder.
With the factory baffles and added moderator, this rifle is definitely backyard friendly. 

One more thing! This rifle gets some hate for having a stiff trigger, but after I polished up the sears and fired about 500 rounds through the gun, the trigger broke in very nicely. I honestly think the trigger is way more than ideal after the polishing and break in period. Its very predictable and the 2nd stage break is consistently.

Here is what I paid everything for:
HP SS: $400
DonnyFL UNF adapter: $40
Bottle valve: $50
Light hammer spring: $15
Air gauge: $20
FX 1/2 UNF moderator: $60
.30L bottle: $50
.5L bottle: $65
Total Paid: $700

Will sell for $575 shipped! If you don't want the FX moderator, then I'll take off $50. Message me if you have any questions. I accept paypal F&F or you pay 3% additional. Will ship out right away once I receive funds. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1021.1624830739.jpeg
IMG_1022.1624830740.jpeg
IMG_1023.1624830741.jpeg
IMG_1024.1624830742.jpeg
IMG_1025.1624830744.jpeg
IMG_1026.1624830745.jpeg
IMG_1027.1624830746.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.