• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

sold.25 Wildcat / WTS / WTT:ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x w xtras / Leicester 6K valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Jul 31, 2016
Arizona, United States
Wildcat minus the scope is sold pending funds. Thanks for your interest.
I have vacillated for awhile on selling the Wildcat. I bought it 1 year ago new from AoA. It has maybe 8 tins of pellets through it. I have used it primarily for plinking and hunting. I did use it at this years EBR for the speed silo event. The extras: Hugget moderator (full sized), 4 magazines, FX picatinny rail, dovetail rail (show in picture) used to mount the MTC viper connect scope (MTC Optics Viper Connect SL 3-12 x 32 AMD) currently on the rifle, black nylon soft sided tactical case, one piece stainless fill probe. The reason I have decided to sell is because a prefer traditional style rifles as opposed to the Wildcat bull pup style. I have not been able to truly get comfortable shooting it. It shoots wonderfully and I have had zero problems with it. With the Hugget on it is a little louder than my .22 Airwolf. Very back yard friendly. Willing to sell it with or with out the Viper connect scope. .25 caliber. $1650.00 plus shipping as is with the extras including the scope. $1250.00 plus shipping without the scope. The scope is brand new hardly used, recently mounted. Have the box and everything for it. The rifle itself is in excellent condition. More pictures can be provided upon request. Would consider trading this plus some cash for a .30 caliber Crown

Second item is the ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14x day night rifle scope. Used approximately a dozen times. Includes the ATN power weapon kit. I also have an stronger hand held IR illumination light that can be mounted on the sight instead of or in addition to the factory IR light. It noticeably extends the range and visibility of the scope. Includes all cases, bags and boxes. It is over $750.00 new for everything, hardly used like new, asking $475.00 plus shipping. Would be open to trade offers for .....

Additional pictures can be sent if wanted.

The last item is a Leicester 6K valve to mount on a 6k nitrogen tank. I was going to originally get set up with a 6K tank but wound up buying a slightly used Omega super charger and never put this valve to use. I acquired it from another local forum member in trade. It is used in very good condition. Asking $85.00 plus shipping would be open to trade offers for .....

Status
Not open for further replies.