• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] .22 MROD gen2 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerE.

Mar 10, 2017
Utah, United States
Hello there, I have a gen2 Benjamin Marauder that I would like to sell. I originally bought it with a synthetic stock and then ordered a wood stock when I went through a phase of needing all my guns to have wood stocks. The wood has a scuff on it that could be easily fixed by someone who knows how. The gun will come with the synthetic stock also if the buyer wants it. 

It will come with an AEON 6-25x50 SFP scope and QD rings. This gun has a HUMA regulator, Lothar Walther barrel, a lightweight hammer and two magazines. It also has orings in front of the hammer to really tighten the ES on its shot string. It shoots the 15.9 JSB pellets very accurately. It has a leak around the pressure gauge that can easily be fixed. I have too many guns and not enough time to spend on this one anymore. 

I would like to get $500 out of the package, obo. I will include shipping at that price but am willing to discuss other options. PayPal FF prefered. I have many transactions here, so you can buy with confidence. This is only for sale here on AGN. Thanks, Tyler

Edit: Willing to separate if you don't want the whole package.

KIMG0262.1607303368.jpg
KIMG0263.1607303369.jpg
KIMG0264.1607303370.jpg
KIMG0265.1607303371.jpg
KIMG0266.1607303371.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.