• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So here I sit

so here I am sitting in a Dunkin donuts parking lot in my truck waiting to meet with a customer. In my back seat is my 22 gladiator ready to go in its case. As I sit here I watch crows and sparrows cruising around the lot like they own the place. the dumpster is the starlings turf and the chipmunks have the mulch beds and bushes along the side while a couple squirrels do their thing in the trees. It's like a small bird/vermin gang land out here, and I want to be the Sheriff! Little do they know inside the red pickup I'm twitching like a house cat watching a bird feeder. I want to step out like Arnold in the 80s movie commando and clean house. Why is it that there is alway a plethora where there is no possible way to set up and start shooting. So here I sit with an itchy trigger finger.

RNMike
"wyshadow"I know what you mean. I past by a run down car wash that must have over 50 pigeons sitting in and around everything.
Hey wyshadow, you need to do us all a service...Get back to that car wash and take out those skyrats. They're just sitting around plotting just how many of them can crap on the next clean car!

I really wish I could but this run down car wash is abandoned and is fenced off. It's also located within city limits. These pigeons are very lucky