• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So a bullpup is next!?!?

"Michael"Why are the same people always pushing the Taipan Mutant? Is it coincidence that these same people are continuously trash talking Airgun Nation on other forums as well? Some of you guys write posts like they're paying to do it! You know who you are, and perhaps if you dislike Airgun Nation so much then you should simply refrain from participating here.
Probably because they have one and like it. And it answers the original poster's question. Although some does look like it's copied and pasted from marketing lit/website.
I recently got a Veteran and like it a lot. I'd let anyone nearby try it for themselves. I wouldn't sell mine. And it's definitely a case of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". But I'm not fanatical about it and could care less if other people buy one.

I too must say that I do love my mutant std..... It is very quiet and the accuracy has not let me down. If you need quiet do not look past the mutant. It is one of the best, and I have shot the wildcat (which I love! and will hopefully be picking up soon). I feel that the mutant and the wildcat are of equal sound, with the edge going to the w/c for cocking lever innovation and the trigger feel to the mutant. I also consider the sound to be very close in comparison.

Cally