• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SMOKED OUT OF SHOOTING !!!

We had over a 400 air quality index here a few weeks ago when this crap started.

Now today it's getting nasty. Nice headache comes along with it. Smells like some weird crap besides trees burning too. After the incompetence surrounding the East Palestine, OH "controlled burn" I figure it might as well be intentional extermination attempt at this point.

Reactions: airprsr and bf1956
I'm about 940 miles south and a little west of Chicago. No smoke here, just hot, no damn hot. heat indexes 110-115. The last time we had smoke was 2011 when there were wildfires north and south of my location in E. Texas. My grandson was born Aug 31 that year and we delayed going over to Jackson, Ms to meet him by about 3 weeks in case I needed to evacuate anything from the home. I was working part time and actually drove throgh some heavy smoke, and some grass fires along the highway, nothing big though. Later we did see where the fire jumped interstate 20, about 40 miles west of Shreveport.