• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

smart scope

As far as I'm aware, based upon the info in your link, they are designed to be programmed so they can be used on an airgun; if you can get a matching mount.

​As an effective pest control tool I understand any advancement has to be used. As a sportsman's tool I think they are morally wrong, undermining the idea of "sport".....undermining the balance of the "test" of the individual against the quarry. However, I still can't see them working 100% in all conditions and so would ignore them.

Never find one who was programeble for airguns. I do not hunt, not because i am against it, but our country is not "suited" for it. I agree with you that the only use for them is pest control. Because of the pellet drop, i have to know the distance quite exactly. By the time i used my laser, and then had a look at my balistic tables and turned the turrets, the rat had his meal, made a couple of youngs and went to bed