• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sling on Fx Royale

I'm planning to fit some swivel studs to my Royale 400 with laminate stock in order to use a sling to carry the gun arround in the field, but i've noticed the stock is not that thick in the buttom part of the bottle (between filling port and the end of the stock) and i'm worried about the stock getting broke.
Have anyone had any problems using slings on your Royales or you think is a bad idea to fit one?

Regards, Manuel

VudongthoaiI have one on my Boss wood stock. I was going to install myself, but I have the same problem to see how thin the wood is. So, I just paid a little extra for AoA to installed it for me. On the other hand, I installed the swivel studs on the Streamline laminated by myself. 
Vu
And are you using slings or just bipod? My big cuestion is if the swivel studs on the royale are enough steady to hold the weight with no issues

Dirte

Here is a video of Tominco installing a rail on the bottom of a Royale.
The thing is that the syntetic stock seems to be a bit thicker (or at least it looks like) and the other thing is that he uses a rail, not a swivel stud. The rail have 2 screws to secure it and because of that it will be more steady when using slings. I was wondering if the use of slings with swivel studs could do any harm to the laminate stock, thats the main question.
But thanks for the video anyways ;)

Regards, Manuel