• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Single shot loader for FX Royale?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know where I can find a single shot loader for my FX Royale, similar to this style (Carm)? I contacted Carm and they don't make one that'll fit the Royale. I use the FX brand one for heavy pellets, and the open top kind (where you place the pellet in an open channel in front of the breach) for lighter pellets, when shooting bench rest, but they're finicky when it comes to shooting in field target.

Todd

I have read this from AirGun Depot....

"These are the standard FX rotary magazines by FX that work in all the FX Royale breech block series of FX airguns. Note that though these can be squeezed into the FX Impact and technically work, doing so will wear down the surface o-ring overtime and ruin them from additional use in the FX rifles they were designed for (unless you remove the o-ring and set it aside)."

So maybe the Single shot loader for an Impact would work. Maybe add an o-ring to one?

I just used this on my royale 500 when I had it, I bought the tray off of eBay for like $15 and it worked well
4D4DE145-7A68-4344-B9A0-036135B3F488.png

I just used this on my royale 500 when I had it, I bought the tray off of eBay for like $15 and it worked well View attachment 311923
I actually have that same one and use it when I shoot benchrest. It doesn't fit very tight and is kind of finicky loading if the gun isn't level, so doesn't work great for field target when I'm holding the gun on my lap and loading it.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92